**PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL NIGHTGRASS TICKETS ARE NOW WILL CALL ONLY**
"Where words fail, Music speaks." Those 5 simple words are found atop Elephant Revival's Facebook page. A simple phrase that reveals volumes about the band's reason for being. Music unites us in ways that no other medium can. Even when we don't understand one another's languages - we can be moved by a rhythm, soothed by a song. Brought together by a unified sense of purpose - the spirit of five souls working as one, in harmony, creating sounds they could never produce alone. This Nederland, Colorado quintet are, needless to say, quite a sound to be experienced - especially when they fall into the pocket of a groove containing elements of gypsy, rock, Celtic, alt-country and folk.
From her own original material to her exquisite interpretations of songs by others, Sarah Jarosz seems to exist outside any frame of reference, managing to weave time-honored tradition with a bold, adventurous spirit of discovery and independence. Growing up in Wimberley, Texas, Sarah, a singer from an early age,was 9 years old when she received a mandolin for Christmas. Her debut set at the Telluride Bluegrass festival in 2007 was just the beginning for this fantastically talented young woman. Now with two records under her belt, Jarosz is a leading voice of the next generation of folk musicians.
- Saturday, June 22, 2013
- 11pm show / 10:00pm doors
- Palm Theater, 721 W. Colorado Ave.
- Ages 21+. General admission.
- Click Here to learn more about the NightGrass Series
- Click Here to learn more about Elephant Revival
- Click Here to learn more about Sarah Jarosz
Please note: for all NightGrass shows...
- All NightGrass tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets to NightGrass shows are completely separate from festival tickets.