On-Site Camping and Three-Day general admission pass to the 27th Annual Rocky Mountain Folks Festival. The on-site campground is located on the Planet Bluegrass Ranch, to the north (tents only) and south (tents and vehicles) of the festival grounds. This camping pass includes a three-day festival pass.
Date - August 17-21, 2017
Location - Planet Bluegrass Ranch, Lyons, Colorado
- Camping is sold *per-person*, not per-site.
- Does not include a vehicle pass. Vehicle passes must be purchased separately.
- Children 12 and under are free with a paying adult.
- This is an e-mail ticket, that will be e-mailed to you (unless you select "will-call"). This ticket WILL NOT BE MAILED.
- All Folks Festival tickets are refundable if returned on or before April 28, 2017. No refunds after April 28.
2017 Folks Festival lineup includes: Dave Rawlings Machine (Sun) | Gregory Alan Isakov (Fri) | The Revivalists (Sat) | Lake Street Dive (Sun) | Josh Ritter (Sun) | The Weepies (Fri) | Rhiannon Giddens (Fri) | The Wailin’ Jennys (Sun) | Peter Himmelman | Ben Sollee & Kentucky Native | SHEL | Mollie O’Brien & Rich Moore | The Mae Trio | Korby Lenker | Songwriter Showcase | many more still to be announced...
The maximum quantity of this pass allowed per customer is 4.