Meadow Park camping pass for the 27th Annual Rocky Mountain Folks Festival. Meadow Park is located along the North St. Vrain River, a 5-minute walk from the festival grounds.
This camping pass requires a 3-day or single-day festival pass.
Date - August 14-21, 2017
Location - Meadow Park, Lyons, Colorado
- Camping is sold *per-person* not per-site.
- Does not include a vehicle pass. Vehicle passes must be purchased separately.
- Children 12 and under are free with a paying adult.
- This is an e-mail ticket, that will be e-mailed to you (unless you select "will-call"). This ticket WILL NOT BE MAILED.
- All Folks Festival tickets are refundable if returned on or before April 28, 2017. No refunds after April 29.
The maximum quantity of this pass allowed per customer is 4.